Delicious Fig Smoothie to Boost Your Immunity This Fall
The fall is usually the time when we start preparing for the winter both mentally and physically. As the temperatures naturally drop, we can feel how our bodies become more sensitive to the changing conditions and sadly, they usually are more susceptible to potential bacterial or viral infections.
This is due to the stress our organisms experience as a result of the environmental changes, the fewer hours of sunlight and subsequently – less vitamin D synthesized (this vitamin is essential to our strong immune system), and last but not least – we tend to stay much longer indoors with the AC running and circulating the bacteria and viruses in the air.
Read more: The Powerful Benefits of Adaptogens
So, it is of upmost importance to start taking care of our natural defense system so we prepare ourselves for the upcoming cold seasons and ensure fewer (if not none) colds and flu infections! Sounds good, right?
And to help you out in this process, I am going to make a suggestion for a very yummy autumn fig smoothie containing powerful immune-boosting ingredients which can be easily found during the fall!
One of these important ingredients is my favorite bee pollen! This is one of the best natural supplements you can include in almost every diet plan! Since there is a lot of info about bee pollen’s extraordinary powers, you can read an entire blog post I dedicated to this awesome substance!
Just remember, this healthy beverage contains bee products, so in case of a potential allergy, you may need to skip this recipe!
Also, take the bee pollen supplement (or this immune-boosting fig smoothie) for about a month and then, you can take a break for a while before repeating the healing course!
With that being said, let’s get to the recipe!
For more yummy immune-boosting recipes like this delicious fig smoothie, check out my “Build Your Immune System Fast: Proven Immune Boosters, Healthy Anti-Cancer Recipes, Homeopathic Remedies, Probiotic Yogurt Recipes, Herbal Tea, and more” book!
– Healthy gut – healthy you! How to take care of our beneficial colon bacteria?
– Natural probiotics and prebiotics – how to make them at home with natural ingredients?
– Adaptogens for a strong immune system– the key to dealing with stress, infertility and building our strong immunity.
– Which bee products are best for our defense system and how to use them to their maximum benefit?
– Natural ways and systems to prevent, stop and heal from cancer cell formation.
– Loads of delicious immune boosting recipes and remedies.
– The best herbs, essential oils and homeopathic remedies to prevent diseases, viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
– much more…
Stay tuned for more!
Until next time!
Holistic living, personal development, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing enthusiast.