Natural Liver Healing – Here’s How to Do It Effectively
Here is how to perform a natural liver healing easily and effectively.
Ah, the liver – the workaholic of the body! The liver is the largest internal organ in our bodies and its condition is responsible for our overall health, vitality, and energy. It has about 500 functions – from processing 90% of the nutrients, transforming food into energy and storing it; it extracts the vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates and fatty acids from the blood and transforms them into nutrients; removes bacteria and toxins from the blood and plays a significant role in our immune system.
Unhealthy food, polluted environment, chronic exhaustion and stress overload the liver which leads to decreasing its ability to detoxify our bodies. Unhealthy tan, damaged and brittle hair, under eye bags, fatigue, irritability and slower metabolism indicate that this essential organ needs cleansing. Autumn and spring are the seasons which are excellent for detoxification of the body but it could be done at any time. The results are better digestion, a higher sense of emotional and physical health, stronger immune system.
Here are a few suggestions you can try to help out your liver:
1. Liver healing with herbs
– Dandelion decoction – boil 2 tbsp of dandelion herb in ½ liter (2 cups) water for about 5 min. Next, strain the tea and divide it into three parts. Drink each part of the decoction half an hour before meal for at least one month.
– Dandelion/ chicory/ stinging nettle decoction – mix equal parts from the herbs. Boil 2 tbsp from the mix in ½ liter (2 cups) water for 5 min. Cover the pot and let the decoction sit for 25-30 min. Again, strain the mixture, divide into 3 parts and drink one part before meal.
– Dandelion & thistle decoction – put 1 tbsp dandelion root and 1 tbsp thistle seed in ½ liter water and boil for 5 min. Strain the tea and divide into 3 parts. Drink each part half an hour before meal.
2. Beetroot & carrot juice
– Start with 50 ml (3 ½ tbsp) fresh beetroot juice mixed with 250 ml (1 cup) carrot juice. Slowly increase the beetroot juice over the following days until you reach 150 ml (1/2 cup).
– Put 1 kg peeled beetroot in 3 liters (12 ½ cups) water and let it simmer for 2 hours.
Take out the bulbs and mince them well. Put them back in the water and bring it to boil. Next, take it off the heat. Strain the mixture and divide into 4 parts. Drink each part in one day – one part every 3-4 hours.
Remember to grab my FREE gifts – healthy recipes, healing smoothies, and gentle detoxing rituals! ↓↓↓
Go HERE and claim your copy now!
3. Liver healing with homeopathy
– Take 5 granules Lycopodium 9 CH each morning for at least 2-3 months.
4. Let’s do some yoga!
Yoga has this magical way to help the overall health of our bodies. But there are some asanas that are extremely beneficial for the liver, especially when executed daily:
– Meru Vakrasana (Spinal twist)
– Utthita Hasta Merudandasana (Raised hands and spine)
– Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half spinal twist)
Try to hold the asanas for at least 30 sec. Here is a very helpful video for you to see how exactly to do these poses:
Unfortunately, it is impossible not to mention that to help the liver we have to make some dietary changes. It is best if you can implement them right away. If you are unable to do so, don’t beat yourself up, just do what you can. Your liver will be grateful!
Try to avoid:
– Meat, especially with a lot of fat
– Cigarettes/ cigars/ tobacco
– Refined sugar
– Artificial sweeteners
– Artificial colors
– Artificial supplements
– Non-life supporting medications
– Syntheticl vitamins
Try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables as much as possible, especially organic ones.
6. Liver healing with EFT
As you may already know, EFT is the universal assistant! We can use this powerful technique to help our bodies be healthier. Here is a sample tapping sequence for the precious liver:
Karate chop point : Even though I really need to detoxify my body, I deeply and completely love and accept myself. (3 times)
Eyebrow point : All these toxins in my body.
Outside of the eye: All this overload to my liver.
Under the eye: I need to detoxify my body.
Under the nose: I want to feel more vibrant and energized.
Chin point: But all these toxins in my body are getting in the way.
Collarbone point: I choose to release all physical and emotional toxins.
Under the arm: I choose to help my liver work easily.
Top of the head: I choose to help my body feel better.
Eyebrow point: I release all toxins from my body.
Outside of the eye: I release all toxic emotions.
Under the eye: I release the need to eat unhealthily.
Under the nose: I release all the resistance to exercising.
Chin point: I choose to be healthier, stronger and happier.
Collarbone point: I choose to release all toxins from my body.
Under the arm: I love and take care of my liver.
Top of the head: I love and take care of my body.
Take a deep breath and drink some water.
More detox articles and recipes:
Remember you don’t need to implement all these things at once. You can always start slowly because each small step taken every day can make a significant change over in the long run.
Stay tuned for more health articles and recipes!
‘Till next time!
Holistic living, personal development, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing enthusiast.