Want a healthier alternative to the sugar and gluten desserts? This strawberry pudding recipe will enchant you! Yum!
Gluten-free Strawberry Pudding
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 cup strawberries
6-7 Tbsps. honey
2 tsps. gelatin
1/2 cup water
Start preparing the strawberry pudding by cutting the pear and removing its seeds. Next, place the sour cream, the cream cheese, the pear, and the strawberries in a blender and stir. In a while, add the honey and continue blending the ingredients.
Now it’s time to dissolve the gelatin – mix it with the water and wait a little bit for it to start bulging. Next, place the gelatin in a double boiler (a metal pot with water) and heat it. Stir until it becomes completely transparent.
Now add the liquid gelatin to the strawberry pudding mixture in the blender and stir again.
When all ingredients are fully mixed and blended, pour the pudding in suitable glass cups and let them cool in the fridge.
The gluten-free sugar-free strawberry pudding is ready! Enjoy!
Find more healthy recipes like this one with white sugar and white flour alternatives in the “Healthy Body Cleanse: Gently Burn Body Fat and Lose Weight Naturally“!
You will discover:
– Plenty of toning, refreshing, and cleansing smoothie recipes!
– Detoxing and strengthening aromatic herbal blends!
– How to slowly decrease the amount of toxic foods and drinks;
– What are the healthier alternatives to white sugar and how to start your gentle sugar detox;
– What are the healthier alternatives to GMO white flour products;
– How to breathe correctly and boost our natural cleansing process;
– Which are the best types of pure water to flush out more harmful substances;
– Which drinks and teas are best for our daily detox and how to start your day with a nice diet cleanse drink;
– Which exercises can help us expel more toxins from our cells;
– Daily mini healthy habits, which will gently start your colon cleanse, and heal or prevent from constipation;
– and much more…