This strong immune system cider will help you build your natural immunity, detox, vitalize your body, fight the flu and other viruses, bacteria, or fungi! Take your health into your own hands and prepare this magical natural potion!
Strong Immune System Cider (Dragon Cider)
1/2 cup grated horseradish
1/2 cup grated ginger root
1 onion, diced
10 garlic cloves, mashed
4-5 cm (1.5-2 inch) turmeric root, grated
Spices according to your preferences – Rosemary, Cayenne pepper, Cinnamon
Raw organic apple cider vinegar
Cut the lemon in pieces and put it in a large glass jar. Add all other ingredients. Pour the apple cider vinegar until you fill the jar completely. Wrap the top of the jar with a tissue. Do not use a metal cap/lid. Store the jar in a dark and cool place for a month. Shake the mixture once in a while. Next, after the one month period, strain the infusion with cheesecloth and add some honey to sweeten its taste. Pour it in a glass bottle (preferably with a cork cap).
For prevention: take 1 Tbsp. of the Dragon cider daily.
In cases of flu/colds: take 1 Tbsp. 3 times a day in addition to your therapy.
Consult with your physician first!
Find more strong immune system, detox, healing recipes, tactics and strategies for a bulletproof natural immunity in the “Build Your Immune System Fast: Proven Immune Boosters, Healthy Anti-Cancer Recipes, Homeopathic Remedies, Probiotic Yogurt Recipes, Herbal Tea, and more” ebook!
– Healthy gut – healthy you! How to take care of our beneficial colon bacteria?
– Natural probiotics and prebiotics – how to make them at home with natural ingredients?
– Adaptogens for a strong immune sytem– the key to dealing with stress, infertility and building our strong immunity.
– Which bee products are best for our defense system and how to use them to their maximum benefit?
– Natural ways and systems to prevent, stop, and heal from cancer cell formation.
– Loads of delicious immune boosting recipes and remedies.
– The best herbs, essential oils and homeopathic remedies to prevent from diseases, viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
– much more…