This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
The Ultimate After Antibiotics Restorative Program
In the previous article, we explored the dangers of taking antibiotics uncontrollably. But what happens when we have taken the medications? Remember that sometimes these pills are necessary for our recovery and they can even save our lives in dangerous bacterial infections. We just have to keep in mind that antibiotics kill the beneficial colon bacteria, too. This means that after antibiotic treatment our bodies are left with weaker immune system and many possible intestine discomforts. If we do not take adequate measures quickly, the infections may return soon, and there is a high chance of them becoming chronic.
So, what can we do, if we took antibiotics?
First of all, contact your homeopathy/herbal practitioner to prescribe you a personal recipe for recovering from antibiotic treatment and a bacterial infection. Also, they can make you a homeopathic/herbal immune system stimulating program. But if you want to do it yourself, you can try following this simple natural recipe:
1. Thuya 9 CH – this is the ultimate homeopathic remedy for recovering from antibiotics, corticosteroids, and cytostatics. It can also prevent negative side effects from vaccines. Take 5 granules a day 3 days in the week – Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday;
2. Engystol – this is a combined homeopathic product designed for strengthening the immune system, especially for colds, the flu, fever, and infections. Take 1 capsule 3 times a day until you finish the container;
3. Probiotics – one of the major problems with antibiotics is that they kill malevolent and benevolent bacteria in our bodies. This usually results in diarrhea or constipation, and weaker immune system. That’s why we need to restore the normal colon flora by taking probiotics (the good bacteria) and prebiotics (these are the nutrients for the colon bacteria, which help them spawn). Start taking the probiotic product after the antibiotic treatment is over. If you take it with the medications, they will destroy the beneficial bacteria and the result will be zero. If you cannot decide which probiotic is best for you, do not hesitate to ask your physician for advice. The duration of the probiotic treatment should be at least 1 month.
Remember to grab my FREE gifts – healthy recipes, healing smoothies, and gentle detoxing rituals! ↓↓↓
Go HERE and claim your copy now!
4. Propolis – this bee product is one of the most powerful natural antiseptics. It is especially suitable for preparing for the flu season – it strengthens the immune system and kills harmful bacteria in our bodies. It is mainly used as an alcoholic solution (tincture). Take 30 drops propolis tincture three times a day at least 20-30 min before a meal.
5. Monilia albicans 15 CH – this is a homeopathic product, which is suitable for fighting and preventing from fungal infections. Like the Thuya, take 5 granules Monilia a day three days of the week. The days must be different. If you take Thuya Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, take Monilia Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
6. Echinacea – if you feel you need further support for the immune system after antibiotics, this is the perfect natural solution for you. The plant Echinacea has proved its positive effects in protecting us against the flu, infections, and even serious diseases like cancer. You can take it in different forms – herbal tea, a concentrated extract, or alcohol solution (tincture). If you chose the tincture option, take 25 drops Echinacea tincture diluted in 50 ml water, 15-20 min before a meal, not more than 2 times a day. Do not take it in the evening and at night, since it has a toning effect, and may become more difficult for you to fall asleep.
This after-antibiotic program’s duration is one month.
Stay tuned for more health, wellness info, tips, and after antibiotics natural treatments!
‘Till next time!
- Perimenopause and Herbs (Perimenopause Herbal Tea Remedies) - September 17, 2020
- Phalaenopsis Orchids Plant Care Guide (Phalaenopsis Care for Beginners) - September 15, 2020
- Manifestation During Lunar Eclipse (Demanifestation Ritual) - September 10, 2020