This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Homeopathy for the Menopausal Syndrome
*This post contains affiliate links.
Previously, we have delved into the waters of herbs suitable for soothing the discomforts connected with the menopausal syndrome.
Read the previous article: Menopause Management with Herbs
But these are not the only natural options for women to deal with this sensitive period of their lives. Homeopathy also gives us some wonderful opportunities to manage menopause in the most relaxed and comfortable manner!
But before we begin, let’s establish some ground rules!
- Consult with your physician and/or homeopathic specialist to prescribe you the medications suitable for your particular case.
- Take the remedies at least half an hour before and after a meal, and at least one hour after/before smoking, washing the teeth, chewing a gum (especially those containing menthol) or drinking coffee. You should not have a taste in your mouth for the homeopathic remedy to work properly.
- Take 15-20 breaks between each single (mono) remedy.
- Combine with a healthy diet ↓↓↓
Remember to grab my FREE gifts! Go HERE and claim your copy now!
Now let’s get to the juicy part!
Homeopathic recipe #1
This recipe is suggested by Dr. Marian Ivanov – a homeopathic specialist at the Phytolek center
- Lachesis mutus 9CH – 5 granules 2 times a day
This is the main remedy which covers most of the menopausal syndrome discomforts such as hot flashes, insomnia and nightmares, depression, irritability, etc.
- Belladonna 9 CH – 5 granules 3-4 times a day
Belladonna is a wonderful additional homeopathic remedy for hot flashes accompanied with flushing and fever.
- Glonoinum 9CH – 5 granules 3-4 times a day
In cases of hot flashes with strong pulsing headaches.
- Sepia 9CH – 5 granules 3-4 times a day
When the hot waves are spreading from the bottom to the top of the body.
- Ignatia 9 СН – 5 granules 1-2 times a day
For oversensitive women prone to hypertension.
- Nux vomica 9 СН – 5 granules 1-2 times a day
This remedy is suitable for the opposite type of females – authoritative women who do not accept opposing opinions.
Menopausal syndrome homeopathic recipe #2
The recipe is suggested by the homeopathic company Boiron, France.
- FSH 15 CH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) – 5 granules each morning
- Lachesis mutus 15 CH – 5 granules each morning
In cases of hot flashes, add 5 granules from each of the following single remedies during the day:
Recipe #3 (with Schuessler salts)
Suggested by Angelika Wolffskeel – а renowned German naturopath.
- Schuessler Salt No. 2 (Calcium phosphoricum D6) – 5-10 tablets dissolved in some water in the morning;
- Schuessler Salt No. 5 (Kalium phosphoricum D6) – 5 tablets dissolved in some water at noon;
- Schuessler Salt No. 8 (Natrium chloratum D6) – suck 2 tablets 2 times a day before 4 PM;
- Schuessler Salt No. 7 (Magnesium phosphoricum D6) – 5-10 tablets dissolved in some water in the evening before bed.
Stay tuned for part 3 of the menopausal syndrome series!
‘Till next time!
- 40+ Great Gifts for Gemini Man (Best Gift Ideas for Gemini Male) - January 12, 2021
- What is 10th House Lord in Fourth House in Astrology Mean? - December 15, 2020
- 25+ Immune System Adaptogenic Herbs to Fight Stress and Chronic Fatigue - December 6, 2020