This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
This post contains affiliate links!
The Powerful Benefits of Adaptogens
When talking about natural strong immunity, we must mention the adaptogens. As the name implies, the adaptogens are substances that help our bodies adjust and counteract stress in a healthy way. There is a direct link between our abilities to manage stress and the state of our immunity.
If we experience pressure on a daily basis, our immunity weakens. On the other hand, if we are able to easily process the stressful conditions, this means our bodies are strong and healthy.
Adaptogens can help us in both ways – boost our immunity and help us de-stress in a gentle and powerful way at the same time. That is why they are so important and they should be an integral part of any healthy lifestyle.
The benefits of adaptogens
- Reproductive hormone balancers
The adaptogenic substances are known for their libido enhancing properties (for both men and women). They are excellent reproductive hormone secretion stimulators. If you have any issues in this area, these plants and animal products can make a huge difference!
Just remember that these substances are not suitable for small children, pregnant and breastfeeding women. Always consult with your physician, pediatrician or naturopath before start taking these supplements! Beside the wonderful benefits of adaptogens, they can be very powerful and not suitable for each person!
Read more: Low Libido – How to Heal It Naturally?
- Adaptogens and the endocrine system
The testicles and ovaries are not the only organs benefitting from these immune boosters. All glands of the human endocrine system are tightly connected. And imbalance in one area affects the whole.
For example, problems with the thyroid can lead to reproductive hormone imbalances, and vice versa. Another example is the development of osteoporosis. The link between female hormones secretion and bone density has been proven. And adaptogens come to the rescue once again. They regulate the hormone synthesis, stimulate the proper metabolism, and prevent from various age related ailments.
Read more: Menopause Management with Herbs
Feel free to add these special products during the changes of the seasons (especially during Spring, Autumn and Winter), after intense workouts and trainings, in cases of very high or low temperatures and temperature fluctuations, thirst and hunger, low oxygen levels, radiations, etc. All extreme circumstances that require our bodies to adapt and survive.
Don’t forget to grab my ultimate immunity building recipes FREE of charge!
Sign up HERE and get your gut health boosters, healthy cooking, and detox guides instantly!
So, in short, the benefits of adaptogens are enormous and significant – they support the whole endocrine system (the connection between the hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glands), boost the immune system, support a healthy libido, and protect the nervous system from stress overload.
But that’s not all!
Adaptogens are known to:
- lower the negative effect of harsh chemical medications and chemotherapy;
- increase the glucose tolerance (prevent from Diabetes development);
- help heal and lower the risk of infertility in both sexes;
- soothe the menopause discomforts;
- support the immunity in cases of invasive surgeries and lower the risks of complications;
- stimulate the tissue regeneration and promote anti-aging;
- counteract the chronic fatigue syndrome,
- and many more.
As you can see, paying attention to these natural immune boosters is definitely worth it! Thankfully, Mother Nature never ceases to supply us with beneficial nutrients, and adaptogens are no exception.
So, which are they exactly?
Some of the most popular and powerful natural adaptogens you can use to boost your immunity, support the nervous system, and help your body adapt to various stress sources are:
- Maca powder
- bee pollen – Bee Pollen – One Natural Supplement to Rule Them All
Remember that some of these are bee products and should be avoided in cases of allergies! Always consult with your physician before taking a new supplement and test for potential sensitivities!
For more information about the benefits of adaptogens and tons of more immune boosting recipes and natural remedies, check out my “Build Your Immune System Fast: Proven Immune Boosters, Healthy Anti-Cancer Recipes, Homeopathic Remedies, Probiotic Yogurt Recipes, Herbal Tea, and more” ebook!
– Healthy gut – healthy you! How to take care of our beneficial colon bacteria?
– Natural probiotics and prebiotics – how to make them at home with natural ingredients?
– Adaptogens for a strong immune system– the key to dealing with stress, infertility and building our strong immunity.
– Which bee products are best for our defense system and how to use them to their maximum benefit?
– Natural ways and systems to prevent, stop and heal from cancer cell formation.
– Loads of delicious immune boosting recipes and remedies.
– The best herbs, essential oils and homeopathic remedies to prevent diseases, viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
– much more…
Building the Immune System with Probiotic Gut Health Foods
Strong Immune System Cider Recipe
2 Fermented Foods for Optimum Gut Health
The Bulgarian Yogurt Benefits
I Took Antibiotics! Now what?
The Dangers of Antibiotics
Stay tuned for more!
Until next time!