This post contains affiliate links! You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Inelia Benz’s Interview With a Psychic Assassin – a book I recently read, and I must say it was both shocking and empowering. When I started “devouring” page after page, it constantly reminded me of classics like Jules Verne’s “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea” or George Orwell’s “1984”. And a thought kept repeating in my mind: “Today’s fantasy is tomorrow’s reality.” I was following Inelia’s work for many years and I always try to keep an open mind, but this book still caught me off guard. I was so captivated by the information in it, that I totally forgot what I was reading – a fiction, a novel, a script for an “X-files” episode, or… a true story. And as always I tuned in to my emotions, physical sensations, and my intuition to assess this information. But it was so out of my comfort and awareness zone! And I am saying this as a person who has always believed in manifestation, aliens, astral projections, biolcation, teleportation, telekinesis, telepathy, etc. Remember this article? 😀
But after all, I think the ideas discussed in the book resonate with me and my belief system, so for me they might turn out to be true. After all, 50-60 years ago nobody believed we could cross the Pacific Ocean for just several hours in a metal container flying in the sky. Who knows, maybe in 50-60 years (or less) we could teleport instantly… And I have always had the inner feeling that we are more powerful than we think, and there is much more to life than just paying bills and reproducing.
So, here are some of my personal takeaways from this book (at least for the first reading – I think I will re-read it more than once):
- The human being is part of a greater consciousness, and we constantly communicate with each other on a higher level;
- One human is extremely powerful, but when many people combine their efforts (or intentions), they become unstoppable.
- The only thing, which stops us or slows us down from achieving any goal, is fear (and other low frequency emotions).
- On the other hand, positive emotions, such as love, gratitude, happiness, enlightenment, enhance our abilities to change our reality.
- The “cleaner” our physical bodies are, the stronger our power becomes.
- Our lives may not be predetermined, and we have the ability to change our path.
- and many many more fundamental topics one can ponder upon for days…
So, after all, is this novel for you? I would strongly recommend Interview With a Psychic Assassin if:
- you are a fan of Inelia Benz’s work, but if you are, than I am sure you have already read this book :D;
- you are interested or curious in any way about the topics of psychic abilities, aliens, time-space continuum, world conspiracies, etc. ;
- you are interested in spiritual growth, esoteric knowledge, and the real power of the human being;
- you are keen on reading science fiction material;
- you are willing to broaden your mental horizons, to question the established rules of our reality, and unleash your imagination.
If you decide to check out this novel, let me know what you think in the comment section below!
Get the book here: Interview With a Psychic Assassin
Holistic living, personal development, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing enthusiast.