This post contains affiliate links! You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
What Are the Nocino Benefits? (+ the Recipe)
The Nocino benefits are numerous, but most of us are not quite familiar with this interesting beverage. It originates from beautiful sunny Italy and it is basically a green walnut tincture with lots of fragrant and tasty spices. You may find this product in some countries, but it is still not very popular. So, here I will share with you how to make it on your own and what benefits it holds for you.
How to make Nocino at home?
Here is a simple recipe of this wonderful and beneficial aperitif:
The liquor is ready to use, but you can let it mature even more – it won’t spoil.
Remember to grab my FREE gifts – powerful immune boosters, healthy recipes, healing smoothies, and gentle detoxing rituals! ↓↓↓
Go HERE and claim your copy now!
What are the Nocino Benefits?
Since this sweet liquor contains lots of healthy ingredients, it can have many beneficial effects on our bodies. Of course, all liquors must be taken in moderation! As the old saying goes: “The difference between the medicine and the poison is the dosage”. Let’s see what the Nocino benefits are:
- Nocino contains lots of natural Iodine, which is an enormous help for people with hypothyroidism (low secretion of thyroid hormones). Unfortunately, this condition is quite common nowadays. So, it won’t hurt to take some prevention tests to see how your thyroid is doing. 😉
- Stimulates and helps the work of the liver (if we do not exceed the dosages);
- Nocino stimulates the brain activity, supports the lungs, the digestive tract, the excretory and the urogenital systems.
- Kills harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi. This sweet liquor is a good disinfecting tool for the digestive system. And thanks to the cloves, we work for our oral hygiene, too (cloves is one of the best natural mouth bacteria killers). This healthy liquor is an acute immune booster. The containing Iodine can help us fight even chronic fungi infections. It also supports us when dealing with colds, the flu, sore throat, etc.
- Expels colon parasites – speaking of bacteria and viruses, Nocino helps us deal with other unwanted microorganisms in our bodies – parasites. There are some anti-parasite cleansing procedures, which include green walnut tincture and sweet liquors. So, Nocino is the perfect combo for the job! The exact methods will be described in detail in my next book.
If your thyroid is healthy and you want to get the most out of the Nocino benefits, take 1 tsp. 3 times a day before meals. If you wish to take it as an aperitif, drink it sporadically in small dosages. Another excellent option is to use it as a sweet dressing to your healthy desserts. Yummy!
Very important notice! Nocino contains large amounts of Iodine. Anyone who has any type of problems with the thyroid should be very careful with this drink. If you have hypothyroidism, this liquor may even help you, but consult with your physician first! This rule applies to those who have relatives, especially parents or grandparents with any thyroid diseases. In that case, it is advisable for you to check your gland and consult with your doctor about taking this liquid.
If you liked this article and found it helpful, share it, send it to someone who might also benefit from it, or leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts on the matter!
Stay tuned for more health articles and recipes!
‘Till next time!
Holistic living, personal development, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing enthusiast.