This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Easy Aura Cleansing
I have already mentioned the importance of taking care of our auras as much as we do with our personal hygiene. I will try to point out a couple of easy ways to include aura cleansing into your lives. If you don’t want to attract negative or low frequency energies, you can try some or all of these methods (or maybe find a totally different one):
– Aura spray – you can make your own aura cleansing spray very easy using essential oils. Some essential oils have the ability to cleanse the energy filed of our bodies and the environment. Use a spray bottle and fill it with pure mineral, filtered or even rose water. Add a few drops from one or more essential oils of choice. Some great oils for aura cleansing are: Peppermint, Cypress, Frankincense, Myrrh, Cinnamon, Orange, Lemon, Juniper, Rose, Rosemary, Bergamot, Sage, Vetiver, Patchouli and Geranium. Shake the mixture well and use daily with a few sprays from the top of the head down along the body to the feet.
– Meditation – all kinds of meditation techniques are beneficial for the spiritual body. You can start by focusing on the breath. Visualize that you breathe in light to the heart chakra and as you breathe out, the light spreads to the entire body and the energy field around. Visualize that the light is cleansing the aura and you feel more vibrant and energized. Feel free to choose your favorite meditative technique that makes you feel calm, relaxed and refreshed. For inducing the meditative state more easily, you can always use the help of essential oils. Don’t worry if you don’t have enough time for meditation. You can always start small and build up as much as your schedule allows.
Grab your Reverse Gray Hair Meditation!
– Epsom salt bath – bathing in water is beneficial for the aura for it clears some of the stuck negative energy. Adding Epsom salt (Magnesium Sulfate) will enhance this effect. Moreover Magnesium will help you detox the body and strengthen the nervous system for the mineral is easier absorbed through the skin. Clearing out physical and mental toxins with Epsom salts will boost the energetic field of the body thus boosting the aura. If you don’t have a bath tub, you can use a homemade Epsom salt exfoliator. Just mix some Magnesium salts with a little carrier oil of choice!
You can make your own non-toxic healing bath salts which is very easy and cheap to do. Plus, this DIY project can work as a wonderful personal gift idea! See the recipe below. ⇓⇓⇓
DIY Bath Salts ~ Absurdly Easy Homemade Gift!
– Sun bathing – it is no coincidence that the Sun has been worshiped by our ancient ancestors. We are creatures of light and we cannot exit without it. Many psychologists keep proving that most of the depressive conditions and immune system weaknesses are consequences of low exposure to natural light sources. (This is why during winter we tend to be more prone to illness and moodiness.) In other words, try to spend time in natural light outside or even on the balcony as long as you can. (And don’t forget to be cautious in the summer or when you are in the snowy mountains! Always use sunscreen when the ultraviolet index is high! ) Some low frequency energies cannot survive sun bathing and thus you are naturally strengthening your biofield.
– Spending time in nature – this point is often combined with the previous one especially when the weather is sunny. Nature has a natural high vibrational frequency and absorbs all kinds of negative energies. This is why many spiritual guides suggest we hugged a tree (although it looks funny) or we walked barefoot on the ground (the so called “earthing”). Gaia is always very generous giving us energy and cleansing our spiritual, emotional and physical bodies.
– Smudging – smudging is known for a long time. Native American tribes are maybe the first to burn certain herbs in order to bless/clear the space or a person. Smudging resembles the Christian and Egyptian religious rituals of burning Frankincense. There are various herbs that can be used for this procedure, but for saving time you can use ready-made smudging sticks. Simply light the herbal bundle until it starts to smolder. Next, start making circling motions around the body from head to toe. Again, you can combine this ritual with meditation, saying a prayer, visualizations or positive affirmations. Be careful with smudging, sometimes the smell from the herbs (especially Sage) could be intolerable for some people.
– Spending time in water – I have already mentioned sun bathing, because light is the energy with a high frequency that is closest to the Source. Water is right next to light on the vibrational scale. And since our bodies contain large percentage water, our aura is very sensitive to the vibration of water molecules. Try the Epsom salt baths at home or find the purest water basin suitable for swimming. Beneficial for the biofield are also springs and mineral balneotherapy baths.
If you liked this article and found it helpful, share it, send it to someone who might also benefit from it, or leave a comment below and let me know what are your thoughts on the matter!
Image source: pixabay.com
5 thoughts on “Easy Aura Cleansing”
This week school started and my wife is teaching fifth grade which is causing her tons of stress. You mentioned that for aura cleansing you should feel free to choose your favorite meditative techniques that make you feel calm, relaxed, and refreshed. Is this a treatment that is offered at any spas or salons? This treatment could be a good thing to help her calm down.
She can do some basic meditation like focusing on the breath and doing some Diaphragm breathing. As for SPAs, there are retreats that people organize which include all kinds of relaxation techniques and exercises.
Who knew I was doing so much aura cleansing all the time! Daily use of essential oils on myself and all natural housecleaning products I make, Epsom salt baths, and spending as much time as I can outside, in water, and in nature. 😊 I didn’t know all these were great for aura cleansing! Thanks for the wonderful info! I love learning new things like this. Now if I learn to try some meditation and smudging maybe I’ll be spot on!
You are welcome, Allie!
This is the beauty of holistic living – it all comes full circle! And once we understand that our energy field is the result of our overall well-being, it all comes clear and simple!
Just take care of yourself in any way possible! 🙂
Hello there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was
researching on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at
the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.