This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Manifesting During Solar Eclipse
From ancient times the movement of the planets and the celestial bodies has been acknowledged with ceremonies and rituals. Our ancestors knew and understood the importance of the Sun, Moon, other planets and stars to our life on Earth. It is no coincidence that most age-old deities represented the great Sun (the Egyptian Ra, the Greek Helios, the Roman Sol etc. ) and the Moon.
The cycles of these celestial bodies are proven to be very important for our abilities to manifest our desires. We all know the power of the New Moon – a symbol of the new beginning and the conception of our wishes.
But there is also a similar astronomic phenomenon we can use to assist us on our way of becoming conscious creators – the Solar Eclipse.
The Solar Eclipse is like the New Moon for the Sun, but it doesn’t occur that often. Maybe that is why it is so special.
There are typically about 2 eclipses in a year but they are not always visible from both hemispheres. That should not stop you from using their power to manifest your desires!
You can check the exact dates from this website and mark them on your phone so you don’t forget to harness the powerful solar eclipse ritual magic!
By the way, if one of your desires is to loose a few extra pounds and create your dream beach body, I am happy to announce that my new book on healthy weight-loss using the low carb diet plan for women is up on Amazon! I also have a special celebration gift for you – a FREE COOKBOOK “10 Quick and Easy Meatless Keto Recipes“! Subscribe to my newsletter and get access to your cool freebies and special surprises! ==>
The solar eclipse ritual itself
Probably you have heard about making wishes during the New Moon for faster manifestation. Turns out that we can use the Solar Eclipse for the same purpose. An even more powerful celestial event would be a Solar Eclipse combined with the New Moon.
During this period the sense of new beginning and manifesting intentions are much stronger. You don’t want to miss an opportunity like this! So, what can you do to take advantage from the magic of Solar Eclipses and New Moons? The combined power of the new moon solar eclipse ritual for staring new projects and making new beginnings is immense!
1. First, check the Ephemeredes to see when the next Eclipse or Solar Eclipse combined with New Moon are (such as these).
Try to take some time for this process, but not later than 8 hours after the celestial event. The first 8 hours of the Solar Eclipse are the most potent for making wishes and declaring your manifestation intentions.
2. Then you can write down your desires on a piece of paper. It may look something like this: “I accept these gifts or even something better from the Universe for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned. Thank you!” It is advisable always to include the karma-free clause (“…for my highest good and for the highest good of all concerned…”) to avoid doing harm to yourself or others with your good intentions.
3. Next, write down the date, your name and signature at the bottom of the list. Keep the paper somewhere safe away from other people’s eyes and let go of your attachment to the result. Note the date on your calendar and re-read your wishes a year later to see which ones came true or which one sprouted some “roots”.
4. Feel free to combine this process with a powerful visualization! This one by Aaron Doughty is one of my favorites (it’s FREE!).
If you liked this cool solar eclipse pagan ritual, share it, send it to someone who might also benefit from it!
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cake (Weight Loss Butternut Squash Pie) - May 26, 2020
- Vegan Lenten Cookbook (Good Vegan Cookbook for Beginners) - May 14, 2020
- Bolognese Zoodles Recipe for Weight Loss (+How to Preserve Zoodles) - May 11, 2020