This post contains affiliate links! You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Beat The Premenstrual Disorder for Good (part 2)
In part 1, we discovered the main causes for PMS and some natural tools to get rid of its unpleasant symptoms and to restore perfect hormonal balance. Here we continue to explore other helpful ways to heal the Premenstrual Disorder:
– The Premenstrual Disorder cured with Homeopathy:
1. Folliculinum – take 10 granules of Folliculinum 9 CH on the 8th and the 13th day of the cycle (the 1st day of the hormonal cycle is the 1st day of the menstruation). If the hormonal imbalance has reached the point of lack of menstruation (amenorrhea), take 5 granules of Folliculinum 9CH 2 times a day until menstruation occurs. After that continue with the normal scheme – 10 granules on the 8th and the 13th day of the cycle.
2. Nux Vomica 5 CH or 9 CH – it can be used when the unpleasant PMS symptoms occur – 3 granules every 10-15 minutes until they subside.
3. Lac caninum 9 CH or 15 CH – begin taking 5 granules a day, right after the symptoms start to occur (mood swings, breast tenderness, headaches, bloating etc.). Lac caninum is indispensable for fighting and preventing mastopathy.
Remember to grab my FREE gifts – healthy recipes, healing smoothies, and gentle detoxing rituals! ↓↓↓
Go HERE and claim your copy now!
– The Premenstrual Disorder cured with Essential oils:
Essential oils have proved their healing properties from ancient times to the present day. Their active substances can be used to helps us leave PMS in history.
1. Massage – you can make a simple massage oil by mixing 100 ml almond or jojoba oil with 3 drops Ylang-Ylang, 1 drop Rose, 1 drop Cedar and 1 drop Rosemary essential oils. Start massaging every day when PMS symptoms begin. Using this method will give you a bonus – perfect smooth and fragrant skin.
More healing massaging oil blends – in my book “Homemade Beauty Products for the Body“!
2. Essential oil baths – put a few drops of Bergamot, Chamomile, and Rose essential oils in the water to relieve the discomfort.
Here is a list of other extremely beneficial essential oils for better hormonal balance (source: Buckle, J. 2003 “Clinical Aromatherapy”, second edition):
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
Sage (Salvia officinalis)
Scotch pine (Pinus sylvestris)
Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
– The Premenstrual Disorder cured with Yoga
Yoga is one of the best ways to keep your physical, mental and emotion health in perfect balance. Here are some asanas that can be included in your daily routine to help your endocrine system work like clockwork. The videos will help you execute the poses correctly. Have fun!
1. Paripurna Navasana (Boat pose)
2. Ghanurasana (Bow pose)
3. Setubandhasana (Bridge pose)
4. Mandukasana (Frog pose)
5. Supta Matsiendrasana (Knee-down twist)
6. Ustrasana (Camel pose)
7. Upavistha Konasana (Seated angle pose)
8. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
9. Janu Sirsasana (Head to knee pose)
10. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Spinal Twist pose)
I know that all this information can be a bit too much to apply at once. But don’t give up! Sometimes even small changes in our lifestyle can make a big difference, especially in the long run.
Stay tuned for more health articles and recipes!
‘Till next time!
Holistic living, personal development, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing enthusiast.