This post contains affiliate links! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read our full affiliate disclosure HERE.
The information I share in this blog is based on my personal experience, conclusions, observations and studies, or taken from books and educational materials, which are mentioned in the articles. I am not a medical professional, nor a health expert. Before implementing any of the information shared in this blog, consult with your physician or nutritionist!
Complete Relaxation With These Intoxicating Essential Oils
*This post contains affiliate links!
If you have started meditating and want to enhance the effect of it and to create the perfect relaxing atmosphere, you can use the priceless help of essential oils.
Grab your Reverse Gray Hair Meditation!
These are the best choices for essential oils to achieve complete relaxation:
– Myrrh – this is one of the best essential oils for meditation – it is extracted from the Commiphora myrrha plant from the Burseraceae family. It is considered as magical aromatherapy oil for it enhances our spirituality. It also helps with the visualization practices; it reveals deep, hidden and unconscious emotions. Myrrh essential oil cleanses the energy field and the human energy body. It can also increase the flow of chi through the meridians. It has been used in various religious and mystic rituals. Opens and cleanses the throat, third-eye and crown chakras.
– Vetiver – this oil is derived from the plant Vetiveria zizanoides from the Gramineae family. It has wonderful effects on the mind and body – it helps overcome irritability, anger and hysteria. It also balances the central nervous system, fighting insomnia, depression, fatigue and stress. Vetiver essential oil is a powerful assistant for people taking various tranquilizers. Cleanses our energy fields, enhances the flow of chi and soothes our mind and emotions. It also opens and balances the root, sacral and solar plexus chakras.
– Sandalwood – Sandalwood is another essential oil excellent for complete relaxation- it comes from Santalum album – a plant from the Santalaceaе family. The plant comes from India, but is frequently mistaken with the Australian sandalwood (Santalum spicatum). Santalum album oil helps us spiritually to change our consciousness through dreams, visions and meditation. It boosts our mood, curing depression, manias, nervous tension and soothes the mind. This oil is extremely precious for it has been used as spiritual oil for centuries. It helps us overcome sadness and pain from past traumatic memories. The most interesting thing about it is that the more it matures, the more therapeutic it becomes. It should be used at least six months after its extraction.
– Sage – the essential oil is extracted from the plant Salvia Officinalis (Labiatae family). It is extremely potent and it is used for treating various issues, but it should be applied with caution. Using Sage essential oil can help recover from grief, depression, and exhaustion. It also stimulates the memory, cleanses the energy fields and the environment from negative energies. This oil strengthens our connection to the spiritual world, higher consciousness, and other dimensions. Opens and cleanses the sacral, solar plexus and heart chakras.
Other excellent options for essential oils for complete relaxation:
– Patchouli – this meditation essential oil is derived from Pogostemon cablin, coming from the Labiatae family. It is mainly used to reduce the stress levels and to relieve nervous exhaustion. It can be stimulating or soothing depending on the individual. Patchouli essential oil increases the physical energy and attracts prosperity. It also sharpens the mind and brings nice and meaningful dreams. Balances the root and sacral chakras.
– Frankincense – the oil is extracted from the resin of the tree called Boswellia carteri (Burseraceae family). It is also called Olibanum. This is one of the most preferred essential oils in aromatherapy for achieving complete relaxation and calmness. It has an incredibly soothing effect on the mind and body and helps us bring more inner peace. The oil also relieves the stress, tension, anxiety, and depression. It strengthens our divine connection and cleanses the aura and the mental body. It is no coincidence that this oil has been used by Egyptians for the process of mummification and it is still used by Christians for religious rituals. It has energizing effect on the body and connects the root chakra with the crown and opens the external chakras (above the crown chakra).
– Neroli – the essential oil comes from the blossom of the plant Citrus aurantium from the Rutaceae family. It is very popular oil in aromatherapy for its healing properties and amazing aroma. Citrus aurantium oil helps fighting depression, stress, anxiety, and even shock. It brings a pleasant feeling of inner peace and assists our spiritual work. Increases the self-esteem and helps us reach higher consciousness. The oil is perfect for people feeling desperate or irritable. The essential oil can be used as a mild antidepressant – it has a slight hypotonic effect for it soothes the nervous system. Relieves the feelings of disappointment, loss, and grief. It opens and energizes the heart and the chakras above the crown.
– Rose – the rose extract id one of the best essential oils for meditation – it comes from the flower Rosa Damascena from the Rosaceae family. It is one of the best and universal essential oils for aromatherapy. It brings harmony and increases the vibrational frequency of our cells. It fights melancholy, depression, sadness, disappointment, postpartum and postoperative depression. This precious oil also boosts our prosperity, mental protection, our energy field and increases its frequency. Opens the energy flow of the body and strengthens the willpower. Rose essential oil balances all chakras, especially the heart chakra.
How to use the essential oils:
– Aroma lamps – 5-6 drops of essential oil of choice or a mix of suitable oils for meditation.
– Essential oil medallions – not more than 1-2 drops of the desired oil.
– Massage – mix 25 drops of the essential oil or a mix of oils into 50 ml (3 ½ tbsp) carrier oil.
Do not apply essential oils if you are allergic to them, especially undiluted!
To take an allergy test, put a drop of the oil on the crease of the elbow and wait for 24 hours for a reaction. If the skin in this area starts to itch or flush, it’s a sign of an allergy and the essential oil is not suitable for you. Put a few drops of natural carrier oil and wipe off the essential oil.
Here you can find more information about using essential oils in daily life:
25 Frequently Asked Questions About Essential Oils
Why I Am Going To Teach My Kids to Meditate
The Amazing Benefits of Diaphragmatic Breathing
What is EFT and Can It Change Your Life? The Short Basic Recipe.
Low Libido – How to Heal It Naturally?
Stay tuned for more health and wellness info!
- What Foods Help Herniated Discs (Bulged Disk Nutrition) - June 5, 2021
- 40+ Great Gifts for Virgo Man (Best Gift Ideas for Virgo Male) - May 20, 2021
- What is 10th House Lord in Seventh House in Astrology? - April 23, 2021